If Georgia fully expanded Medicaid with the federal government absorbing 95% of the tab, the state could cover more than 350,000 of the over 400,000 uninsured people living in Georgia,…
Legislative Update: Week 5
The GHF team enjoys keeping you in the loop with these weekly updates and you enjoy reading them! It takes time and effort to deliver this service to you in a complete and accurate way every week of Georgia’s legislative session. If these updates help keep you connected to the health happenings under the Gold Dome, please consider supporting our work with a donation today. Thank you very much!
In this week’s update:
- Vote expected tomorrow on bill to reduce the number of uninsured children in Georgia
- Legislation on telehealth, prescription drug savings, tobacco and vaping education, and more!
- Governor’s partial Medicaid expansion plan hits roadblock
- Advocacy events for your calendar
- GHF’s got you covered this session!