Laura Colbert, executive director of Georgians for a Healthy Future, agreed the issues of drug prices and transparency, coupled with the role PBMs play in the equation, will come up…
Legislative update: Week 10
We are dismayed and saddened over the acts of racism and violence that took place in Atlanta last week. We stand in solidarity with Georgia’s Asian Americans and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community in this difficult time. If you are in a position to help, we hope that you will donate, volunteer, or otherwise support our partner organizations who are focused on dealing with the aftermath of this tragedy. You can take action here:
- Sign on to a collective community statement in response to the violence
- Donate to support the victims and their families
- Support local organizations like the Center for Pan Asian Community Services, Inc. (CPACS), who are delivering mental health, translation, and other necessary services to the victims and their families, and the larger AAPI community.
In this week’s update:
- Action alerts: Tell your legislators to take action on hospital & nursing home visitation & patient rights & out of network patient protections!
- What happened last week: Tobacco & vaping, telehealth, vaccine administration, & more
- GHF’s got you covered this session!