Why do we need volunteers?
Volunteering with Georgians for a Healthy Future provides an opportunity to raise your voice, connect with like-minded people, and make a difference on the health issues that matter most to you.
Georgians for a Healthy Future volunteers engage on three levels: as supporters, ambassadors, and GHAN members.
- Supporters are our digital champions. By liking, sharing, and commenting, you can help ensure the voice of health care consumers is heard on social media. (You can find us on FaceBook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.)
- Advocates volunteer at our events, participate in our issue campaigns, and attend lobby days to talk with their elected officials. Be sure to sign up for our advocacy action alerts here!
- GHAN (Georgia Health Action Network) members go above and beyond, working closely with GHF staff and other community leaders who are passionate about building a healthy, equitable future for all Georgians. GHAN is a volunteer-led program that supports you to organize and lead local and state efforts to spark policy change for a healthier Georgia. GHAN members participate in monthly calls with GHF staff share current advocacy opportunities, best practices for engaging with policy makers about timely issues, and answer member questions about increasing their impact and organizing for positive change.
Volunteer. Make a difference.
Register now for Orientation!
Join Georgians for a Healthy Future volunteer orientation every third Thursday of the month and learn more about the work of our organization and how we strive to build and mobilize a unified voice, vision, and leadership to achieve a healthy future for all Georgians.
In order to volunteer with Georgians for a Healthy Future, you must register for a Volunteer Orientation! Register below!
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Upcoming Orientation Dates:
- March 16, 2023 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting: