If Georgia fully expanded Medicaid with the federal government absorbing 95% of the tab, the state could cover more than 350,000 of the over 400,000 uninsured people living in Georgia,…
Tag: prescription drugs
Legislative update: Week 3
|The GHF team loves bringing you these weekly legislative updates, and you have told us that you enjoy reading them! Our team works hard to deliver this service to you in a complete and accurate way every week of Georgia’s legislative session. If you rely on these updates to keep you connected to the health happenings under the Gold Dome, please consider supporting our work with a donation today. Thank you very much!|
In this week’s update:
- Georgia House approves changes to the current state budget
- Take action to preserve coverage & access to care for Georgians with HIV/AIDS
- Legislation on kids’ and pregnancy Medicaid, mental health, Georgia’s all payer claims database, lead poisoning in children, and more!
- Advocacy events for your calendar
- GHF’s got you covered this session!
Sign up to receive updates from GHF!
Feb 19, 2021
Ossoff pitches COVID relief plan as Georgia ramps up vaccine output