Please join Georgians for a Healthy Future for a policy forum examining consumer views of health care affordability, access, and policy solutions.
In April of 2021, GHF collaborated with Altarum and their Health Care Value Hub to conduct a survey of 950 Georgians. The survey was designed to better understand consumer experiences and views on a range of health system issues, including affordability, prescription drugs, confidence in using the health system, and views on potential policy fixes.
Join us on October 14th as we share the results of the survey and host an interactive discussion on the implications for future advocacy efforts to improve the health of Georgians. Expert speakers and panelists include:
- Amanda Hunt - Director, Altarum Healthcare Value Hub
- Whitney Griggs - Health Policy Analyst, Georgians for a Healthy Future
- Erin Fuse Brown - Director, Georgia State Law School Center for Law, Health & Society
- Charles Owens - Director, Georgia Southern University Center for Public Health Practice & Research
- Allison Sesso - Executive Director, RIP Medical Debt