Georgians for a Healthy Future hit the road again recently, this time to Savannah! Along with the Georgia Budget & […]
It’s an exciting time in health advocacy. The nation’s uninsured rate has plummeted over the past two years as Americans who were left out of our health system for too long have finally been invited in. But the pathway to coverage remains blocked for our lowest-income citizens here in Georgia…
Today, we are excited to release a new policy brief that explains the role of prevention in addressing youth substance use disorders, describes the three major components of SBIRT, reviews successful prevention-based pilot projects in Georgia, and makes policy recommendations for the state to activate Medicaid codes for SBIRT services…
- initiatives aimed at improving access to health care.
- presentations and publications.
- questions about your health insurance options or about what public policy changes mean for you?
- Peach Pulse in your inbox to stay up to date on health care issues, events, and advocacy opportunities.
- policy and advocacy priorities.
- speak out about a health care issue you care about? Visit our advocacy center.