The 2014 Georgia Legislative Session has ended. Thank you to so many of you for reaching out to your legislators during this past session to let them know that covering Georgia’s uninsured and improving access to health care for all Georgians are important priorities for you…
House Bill 707 would prohibit the state of Georgia from leveraging federal dollars to cover the uninsured and from providing consumer assistance to Georgians enrolling in health insurance. HB 707 was designed and promoted by the tea party to prevent hard-working Georgians from accessing health care, and it is in danger of becoming law in Georgia. We need your voice…
Join members of the Cover Georgia coalition at the Capitol on Tuesday March 11 in advocating for expanded access to coverage for over 500,000 by expanding Medicaid…
- initiatives aimed at improving access to health care.
- presentations and publications.
- questions about your health insurance options or about what public policy changes mean for you?
- Peach Pulse in your inbox to stay up to date on health care issues, events, and advocacy opportunities.
- policy and advocacy priorities.
- speak out about a health care issue you care about? Visit our advocacy center.