Health insurance navigators played a critical role during the first open enrollment period and are poised to assist consumers again this fall, when the second open enrollment period begins…
Georgians for a Healthy Future and Georgia Equality have teamed up to develop a new set of LGBT specific fact sheets to answer some of the more challenging questions that LGBT individuals and families face as they seek out, enroll in, and use health coverage…
The project aims to improve access and coverage for early screening and intervention services by increasing both the number and type of locations where youth can access those services, and increasing the number and type of professionals who can conduct screening and brief intervention…
- initiatives aimed at improving access to health care.
- presentations and publications.
- questions about your health insurance options or about what public policy changes mean for you?
- Peach Pulse in your inbox to stay up to date on health care issues, events, and advocacy opportunities.
- policy and advocacy priorities.
- speak out about a health care issue you care about? Visit our advocacy center.