The committee’s work shines a spotlight on the health care access challenges that rural Georgians face and puts forth constructive recommendations. While we support these recommendations, we are disappointed that the committee did not address the coverage gap and Medicaid expansion in its report…
Yesterday marked the 23rd day of the 2015 Legislative Session. As part of this week’s legislative update, we sat down with Representative Debbie Buckner and spoke with her about access to care in rural communities, Georgia’s coverage gap, and other health care issues on her mind this Legislative Session…
If your organization works directly with consumers, either providing enrollment assistance or helping them with tax preparation, you may be hearing about the 1095-A and may have some questions about how health insurance and tax filings intersect…
- initiatives aimed at improving access to health care.
- presentations and publications.
- questions about your health insurance options or about what public policy changes mean for you?
- Peach Pulse in your inbox to stay up to date on health care issues, events, and advocacy opportunities.
- policy and advocacy priorities.
- speak out about a health care issue you care about? Visit our advocacy center.