Over the past 50 years, Medicaid has ensured that our family members, friends, and neighbors have the quality health care […]
Cindy Zeldin has been appointed by Lt Governor Casey Cagle for a study committee for SR 561, the Consumer and Provider […]
GHF conducted in-depth interviews with and survey of enrollment assisters across the state to identify best practices and lessons learned […]
- initiatives aimed at improving access to health care.
- presentations and publications.
- questions about your health insurance options or about what public policy changes mean for you?
- Peach Pulse in your inbox to stay up to date on health care issues, events, and advocacy opportunities.
- policy and advocacy priorities.
- speak out about a health care issue you care about? Visit our advocacy center.