People living in states (like Georgia) that haven’t expanded Medicaid were more likely to be uninsured and to face burdensome medical bills than those living in states that have expanded Medicaid…
GHF partnered with Mercy Care to kick off the legislative session by collecting the stories of people who fall in the coverage gap. Everyone we talked to expressed that health care coverage would help them go back to work, take better care of their family, or better manage their health…
This week, Cindy and Anna are representing Georgians for a Healthy Future at Families USA’s Health Action 2015 conference. GHF’s Executive Director Cindy Zeldin spoke on a workshop panel about how to advocate for consumers enrolled in private health insurance…
- initiatives aimed at improving access to health care.
- presentations and publications.
- questions about your health insurance options or about what public policy changes mean for you?
- Peach Pulse in your inbox to stay up to date on health care issues, events, and advocacy opportunities.
- policy and advocacy priorities.
- speak out about a health care issue you care about? Visit our advocacy center.