Georgians for a Healthy Future has three exciting events planned for January 2015! Please join us for our annual Health Care Unscrambled policy breakfast event, Coverage Day at the Capitol, or for our advocacy webinar. Or be a super-advocate and join us for all three…
Decision-makers are weighing policy choices that will have implications for health care consumers in Georgia and across the nation. There are currently two opportunities available for consumers and consumer-focused organizations to weigh in…
With the holiday season upon us and the 2015 Legislative Session just around the corner, the health of our state’s children and families is at the top of all of our minds. In that spirit, we believe it is time to act on tobacco, which is the leading cause of preventable disease and death…
- initiatives aimed at improving access to health care.
- presentations and publications.
- questions about your health insurance options or about what public policy changes mean for you?
- Peach Pulse in your inbox to stay up to date on health care issues, events, and advocacy opportunities.
- policy and advocacy priorities.
- speak out about a health care issue you care about? Visit our advocacy center.