Ready to speak out for the health care issues you care about but not sure how to navigate the Georgia Legislature? Our Consumer Health Advocate’s Guide to the 2014 Georgia Legislative Session is hot off the press and can be a resource for you…
Our keynote speaker at Health Care Unscrambled, Carolyn Ingram of the Center for Health Care Strategies, described opportunities for flexibility with respect to the Medicaid program and provided illuminating examples from a handful of states taking innovative approaches. A copy of her presentation can be downloaded…
Most young adults want what Americans of all ages want: the peace of mind that comes with knowing that an unexpected cancer diagnosis or accident doesn’t equal financial ruin, and that they have access to basic medical services. The new coverage options are finally leveling the playing field for this generation…
- initiatives aimed at improving access to health care.
- presentations and publications.
- questions about your health insurance options or about what public policy changes mean for you?
- Peach Pulse in your inbox to stay up to date on health care issues, events, and advocacy opportunities.
- policy and advocacy priorities.
- speak out about a health care issue you care about? Visit our advocacy center.