Old City Council Tower, 68 Mitchell Street SW, 2nd Floor
Atlanta, GA 30303
Join us at Cover Georgia Day at the Capitol to ask our state legislators to put insurance cards in the pockets of more hard-working Georgians! We will begin the morning with a brief informational session to ensure that you feel prepared to confidently advocate to your elected officials. Following that, we will walk to the state Capitol to advocate that our state legislators act on this important issue. The morning will conclude with a brief press conference at which we will make the case for expanded insurance coverage for all Georgians.
- 8:45 am--Breakfast & registration at the Old City Council Chambers (68 Mitchell Street SW, Atlanta, GA 30303)
- 9 am--Inspirational & informational session
- 10 am--Walk to the Georgia State Capitol (less than 1 block walk)
- 10-11 am--Meet your legislators & ask them to close the coverage gap
- 11 am--Press conference (South Rotunda, Georgia State Capitol)
When you register, we'll send you more information about how to prepare and what to expect for the morning.
If you can't make it to Cover Georgia Day, click here to let your legislators know that closing the coverage gap is important to you!